- SEPTEMBER 26 – 30 2016 AW.COM New York Havana London Tokyo
- AW.COM New York Havana London Tokyo
- Purchase Badge
Continue reading “Advertising Week”
- DRIVER’S ED FOR SELF-DRIVING CARS: HOW OUR DEEP LEARNING TECH TAUGHT A CAR TO DRIVE
- Now we can successfully train a CNN to operate on NVIDIA DRIVE PX and understand the contextual rules-of-engagement between a vehicle and the road.
- Subscribe and get the latest news on NVIDIA automotive solutions.
- Giving Cars the Power to See, Think, and Learn
- Driverless cars in the first global autonomous motorsports competition, Roborace Championship, will be powered by the NVIDIA DRIVE PX 2 AI supercomputers.
Paving the way for autonomous cars, NVIDIA DRIVE car computers helps cars see, think, and learn.
Continue reading “Automotive Technology Solutions Overview”
- How Machine Learning Can Help Fight Off Cyber Attacks
- Stuart McClure, the CEO of security startup Cylance, told Fortune’s Robert Hackett that “there is nothing new” in how hackers are breaching computer defenses.
- Although cyber attacks against businesses like the recent one against Yahoo are increasing, hackers are using the same techniques they always have.
- By amassing large amounts of data and crunching it with machine learning algorithms, organizations could better recognize how hackers are trying to exploit their computer systems, and better protect themselves.
- He compared cyber attacks to thieves breaking into homes.
Cylance CEO Stuart McClure explains how machine learning algorithms can help prevent major cyber attacks.
Continue reading “Cylance CEO Discusses How Machine Learning Can Fight Cyber Attacks”
- ｜ NEW RELEASE ｜ ARCHIVE ｜
- NEW RELEASE
- 柏木由紀の1st LIVE TOURがDVD,Blu-rayで発売！！
- [2DVD+CD] 「柏木由紀1st LIVE TOUR～寝ても覚めてもゆきりんワールド日本縦断みーんな夢中にさせちゃうぞっ♡～」
- 2016-11-23 AVBD-92366～7/B �6,458(税込)
Continue reading “DISCOGRAPHY”
- Keynotes will be happening during the conference on Monday and Tuesday, September 26-27.
- View a complete list of AI contacts
- If you’ve missed anything at the conference, the Video Compilation, with recordings of all keynotes and sessions (subject to speaker consent), will be available in Safari approximately 3 weeks after the conference ends.
- Read more AI insights and ideas
- Follow @OReillyAI and @OReillyMedia on your favorite channels.
Continue reading “Video: O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference, September 26”
- But with the steady march of digital, these deals can include anything from app sponsorship to VR. Over the next two sandboxes, we will examine where brand partnerships…
- Brand partnerships used to be straightforward for musicians.
- September 27, 2016 : Sony has made two pop songs with artificial intelligence
- “Our Flow Machines software learns music styles from a huge database of songs.
- In part two of sandbox’s investigation into bands, brands and digital marketing, we look at the role that labels can play in securing the right partnership deals, as well as looking at some of the best and worst brand marriages.
Sony CSL Research Laboratory has been experimenting with songs composed by artificial intelligence rather than human songwriters.
Continue reading “September 27, 2016:Sony has made two pop songs with artificial intelligence”
- 7:30am Apple is reportedly working on a sleep tracker for the Apple Watch
- 4:43pm Apple will start selling Sonos speakers today
- 8:59am Apple may be working on a Watch app that tracks your sleep
- 11:01am Apple , Lettuce Found Effective Against Garlic Breath
- 10:48am Apple Ready To Sell Sonos Play:1, Play:5 Speakers In Physical And Online Stores: Free 3-Month Apple Music Trial Up For Grabs
Continue reading “Search”
- “In today’s fast-paced work environment, managers seldom focus their energies on coaching employees continuously feedback and recognition are most effective when they’re given instantly with appropriate context and specificity,” Kris Duggan, the CEO of BetterWorks , tells Fast Company .
- Injecting the feedback process with AI capabilities is in part a reaction to the demands of the millennial generation, 85% of whom feel more confident when they receive regular feedback from managers.
- Duggan explains that a major contribution to a top company goal may warrant recognition from the leadership team, while reaching a team goal will prompt a peer to deliver feedback and recognition.
- Applied in the workplace setting, this type of instant feedback and recognition is a quick solution to the constant need to give and receive feedback.”
- Regular feedback is vital for employee engagement, which can lead to profitability and productivity increases of more than 20%, according to a 2014 Gallup Poll .
A new AI platform hopes to inject more human interaction into the dreaded yet vital manager-to-employee feedback loop.
Continue reading “Can Artificial Intelligence Make Employee Feedback More Human?”
- Google says its GNMT system is even approaching human-level translation accuracy.
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has unveiled the design for the giant rocket booster he wants to build in order to colonize Mars.
- Elon Musk has a lot to prove at today’s Mars colonization announcement
- Google’s AI translation system is approaching human-level accuracy
- Google is one of the leading providers of artificial intelligence-assisted language translation, and the company now says a new technique for doing so is vastly improving the results.
Google is one of the leading providers of artificial intelligence-assisted language translation, and the company now says a new technique for doing so is vastly improving the results. The company’s…
Continue reading “Google’s AI translation system is approaching human-level accuracy”