- If you click No , you will be signed out from the site and will lose any unsaved progress.
- Data Science and Machine Learning Essentials
- Microsoft Virtual Academy Курсы
Learn data science essentials, how to derive insights from data science and machine learning models, and ways to build a cloud data science solution.
Continue reading “Data Science and Azure Machine Learning”
- Current subscribers with access issues can contact GDC Vault technical support .
- Video: Creating AI that thrives in procedurally-generated worlds
- To make the worlds come alive you need to build AI that can realistically inhabit them, and that’s no easy feat.
- Those who purchased All Access passes to recent events like GDC, GDC Europe, and GDC Next already have full access to GDC Vault, and interested parties can apply for the individual subscription via a GDC Vault subscription page .
- Group subscriptions are also available: game-related schools and development studios who sign up for GDC Vault Studio Subscriptions can receive access for their entire office or company by contacting staff via the GDC Vault group subscription page .
At GDC 2016, Damian Isla and John Abercrombie discuss how they’ve made game AI (The Flame and the Flood, Fortnite) that can adapt and thrive in both procedurally-generated and user-generated spaces.
Continue reading “Gamasutra”
- IBM Creates a Super Creepy Trailer for ‘Morgan’ Using Artificial Intelligence
- On Wednesday, the major production house premiered a movie trailer aptly created with the help of IBM Research’s artificial intelligence program, Watson.
- Share the article with friends Share
- This past June, 20th Century Fox unveiled the heart-pounding trailer for Morgan – a film that centers upon a hostile humanoid robot whose fate is determined by a risk-management consultant played by Paul Giamatti.
- Subscribe to HYPEBEAST TV See videos on HYPEBEAST TV
This past June, 20th Century Fox unveiled the heart-pounding trailer for Morgan — a film that centers upon a hostile humanoid robot whose fate is determined by a risk-management consultant played by P…
Continue reading “IBM Creates a Super Creepy Trailer for ‘Morgan’ Using Artificial Intelligence”
- Google DeepMind Blog
- � 2015 , GOOGLE INC.
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Continue reading “Google DeepMind”
- The company’s trackers are designed to lower a solar project owner’s costs and boost its energy output.
- NEXTracker has been growing rapidly since its acquisition by Flextronics, and now the company has over four gigawatts worth of its trackers operating around the world.
- The trackers are generally used on large solar panel farms in remote locations that sell their power to utilities or large companies.
- Electronics giant Flextronics, through its solar gear subsidiary NEXTracker, has acquired a young startup called BrightBox Technologies, which builds predictive modeling and machine learning software, the companies announced late on Monday.
- NEXTracker will use the company’s software-and the co-founders’ brainpower-to optimize the development and operation of its solar tracking systems around the world.
It’s all about solar energy.
Continue reading “Why a Flextronics Subsidiary Just Bought a Machine Learning Startup”
- Google Ventures , which backed over 10 unique companies, ranked second as an active investor in AI.
- As we earlier reported , Google is also a major acquirer of AI startups.
- Intel Capital is the most active corporate investor on our list, having backed over a dozen separate unique AI-based companies, including healthcare startup Lumiata , machine-learning platform DataRobot , and imaging startup Perfant Technology .
- Corporates and their venture capital groups are among the most active investors in this category ( tech corporates have also been active acquirers in the category ).
- Our artificial intelligence category includes companies applying AI solutions to verticals like healthcare, advertising, and finance as well as those developing general-purpose AI tech.
With AI dealmaking exploding recently, corporates and their venture arms have not been left out of the rush.
Continue reading “Intel, Google, GE, And Samsung Among Most Active Corporate Investors In AI Startups”
- 9:00 AM Mossberg: The post-Jobs Apple has soared financially, but lacks a breakthrough product
- 8:10 AM Acer announces the thinnest and fattest laptops in the world
- 8:00 AM Lytro releases the first footage shot by its VR camera
- 1:45 PM the wristband turns your fingers into a phone
- 2:30 PM The $400 Moto Z Play could be Android’s new battery champion
Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and Amazon have all done it — and now Baidu’s doing it, too. The Chinese tech giant has open sourced one of its key machine learning tools, PaddlePaddle, offering the…
Continue reading “Baidu follows US tech giants and open-sources its deep learning tools”
- BEIJING-Chip maker Nvidia Corp. and Chinese internet giant Baidu Inc. said Thursday that they are forming a partnership to develop a self-driving, artificially intelligent car.
- A 911 Lifeline for Your Car, No Fees Required
- EU’s Tax Decision Invites More Scrutiny of Apple
- EU Looks to Rein In Alleged Excesses of U.S. Tech Giants
- Apple Squeezes Suppliers to Protect Margins
Chip maker Nvidia and Chinese internet giant Baidu said they are forming a partnership to develop a self-driving, artificially intelligent car.
Continue reading “Chip-Maker Nvidia Teams Up With Baidu to Develop an Artificially Intelligent, Self-Driving Car”
- The fastest, easiest way to get started with deep learning on GPUs
- GPU Applications Case Studies Why Choose Tesla Servers and Workstations Where to Buy
- Software and Hardware Tesla Product Literature NVLink High-speed Interconnect Tesla Software Features Software Development Tools CUDA Training and Consulting GPU Cloud Computing OpenACC GPU Directives Data Center Management Tools
- TensorFlow is a software library for designing and deploying numerical computations, with a key focus on applications in machine learning.
TensorFlow on GPUs deliver 28X the performance over dual CPUs. Learn more.
Continue reading “TensorFlow Machine Learning Framework for GPU Acceleration”