- Google gets better at flagging apps trying to fake their way into the Play Store’s top charts
- IBM Watson and Udacity want developers to learn AI online
- AI is not about to take over or destroy the world.
- An AI watching you will make you one hundred times more efficient at your job, and it will free up a lot of your time.
- Yes, the AI nanodegree will be taught by humans.
Udacity, the education platform focused on helping workers gain skills they need for great careers in tech, has partnered with IBM Watson, Didi Chuxing and..
Continue reading “IBM Watson and Udacity want developers to learn AI online”
- More Options
- Quote of the Day
- “Growth and comfort never coexist.”
- Ginni Rometty
Salesforce’s Einstein is an example of how Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to revolutionize CRM and customer-facing systems. Augmented reality has immediate implications for streamlining the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Quote-To-Cash (QTC) strategies of many companies. 74% of B2B buyers research half or more of their work purchases online before […]
Continue reading “Forrester’s Top 15 Emerging Technologies To Watch, 2017”
- Every five years for the next 100 years, the AI100 project will release a report that evaluates the status of AI technologies and their potential impact on the world.
- “Now is the time to consider the design, ethical, and policy challenges that AI technologies raise,” said Grosz.
- What artificial intelligence will look like in 2030
- Over the next 15 years, AI technologies will continue to make inroads in nearly every area of our lives, from education to entertainment , health care to security.
- The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the World Economic Forum.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has already transformed our lives — from the autonomous cars on the roads to the robotic vacuums and smart thermostats in our homes. Over the next 15 years, AI technologies will continue to make inroads in nearly every area of our lives, from education to entertainment, health care to security.
Continue reading “What artificial intelligence will look like in 2030”
- Submit a question for Yann LeCun.
- Join us November 1 at 5:15pm PT as we chat all about artificial intelligence with the Director of AI Research at Facebook, Yann LeCun!
- Submit your question for Facebook’s Yann LeCun on Episode 7 of Udacity Talks!
- Head to the Udacity Facebook page on Tuesday, November 1 at 5:15pm PT for the LIVE broadcast!
Head to the Udacity Facebook page on Tuesday, November 1 at 5:15pm PT for the LIVE broadcast! https://www.facebook.com/Udacity/
Continue reading “Submit your question for Facebook’s Yann LeCun on Episode 7 of Udacity Talks!”
- If you want to get even more from TED, like the ability to save talks to watch later, sign up for a TED account now .
- TED Talks are free thanks to support from
- Bring TED to the non-English speaking world
- Updates from TED and highlights from our global community
- The talk was presented at an official TED conference, and was featured by our editors on the home page.
Machine intelligence is here, and we’re already using it to make subjective decisions. But the complex way AI grows and improves makes it hard to understand and even harder to control. In this cautionary talk, techno-sociologist Zeynep Tufekci explains how intelligent machines can fail in ways that don’t fit human error patterns — and in ways we won’t expect or be prepared for. “We cannot outsource our responsibilities to machines,” she says. “We must hold on ever tighter to human values and human ethics.”
Continue reading “Zeynep Tufekci: Machine intelligence makes human morals more important”
- The Deep Learning textbook is a resource intended to help students and practitioners enter the field of machine learning in general and deep learning in particular.
- A carefully-curated list of 5 free ebooks to help you better understand the various aspects of what machine learning, and skills necessary for a career in the field.
- The online version of the book is now complete and will remain available online for free.
- Sure, many important advancements have been made in machine learning since this was put together, as Nilsson himself says, but these notes cover much of what is still considered relevant elementary material in a straightforward and focused manner.
- Well, there’s always a collection of tutorials on pursuing machine learning in the Python ecosystem.
A carefully-curated list of 5 free ebooks to help you better understand the various aspects of what machine learning, and skills necessary for a career in the field.
Continue reading “5 EBooks to Read Before Getting into A Machine Learning Career”