- To run comparisons in a deep learning cluster created with CloudFormation
- The runscalabilitytest.sh script runs scalability tests and records the throughput as images/sec in CSV files under ‘csv_*’ directories.
- Step 1: Create a deep learning cluster using CloudFormation .
- Scalability Comparison Scripts for Deep Learning Frameworks
Contribute to deeplearning-benchmark development by creating an account on GitHub.
Continue reading “GitHub”
Graphics-chip specialist Nvidia’s almost accidental dominance of the market for artificial-intelligence processors has propelled its stock to new heights in the past five years.
Continue reading “The New Intel: How Nvidia Went From Powering Video Games To Revolutionizing Artificial Intelligence”
- And as intelligent machines become more ubiquitous at home and in the workplace, it’s got some people wondering …
- If the machine can dupe the judges into thinking it’s a human, it’s said to have passed the Turing test.
- Once machines achieve a certain level of intelligence, they try to take over.
- We want everyone to know that our bot is a bot.
- Final thought: Let bots be bots
Chatbots are poised to revolutionize sales and customer success. Here’s why you should be happy, not worried.
Continue reading “Why ‘Bots vs. Humans’ Is the Wrong Way to Think About It”
- AI systems must be built from the get-go to operate in trust-based partnerships with people.
- We also expect AI systems to pervasively support the decisions we make in our professional and personal lives in just a few years.
- Bias could be introduced into an AI system through the training data or the algorithms.
- Trust of AI systems will be earned over time, just as in any personal relationship.
- But most experts believe that by thoroughly testing these systems, we can detect and mitigate bias before the system is deployed.
Ethics and accountability.
Continue reading “What It Will Take for Us to Trust AI”
- Large cleanup to add second order gradient for ops with C++ gradients and improve existing gradients such that most ops can now be differentiated multiple times.
- TensorFlow now builds and runs on Microsoft Windows (tested on Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2016).
- Improve trace, matrix_set_diag , matrix_diag_part and their gradients to work for rectangular matrices.
- Added a new library for library of matrix-free (iterative) solvers for linear equations, linear least-squares, eigenvalues and singular values in tensorflow/contrib/solvers.
- C API: Type TF_SessionWithGraph has been renamed to TF_Session , indicating its preferred use in language bindings for TensorFlow.
tensorflow – Computation using data flow graphs for scalable machine learning
Continue reading “Release TensorFlow v0.12.0 RC0 · tensorflow/tensorflow · GitHub”
- Consumer-facing businesses use cognitive tools to tease out key behavioral patterns to reach customers in the right ways and over the right channels.
- By using cognitive tools to improve their search capabilities, customer care and workflow management, business leaders are accelerating productivity and efficiency.
- Cognitive technology is helping defense and other intelligence organizations track an unprecedented variety of data to detect signals, protect the public, and direct intelligence resources more effectively.
- Professional services firms and insurers are employing cognitive solutions to improve sampling and modeling, which is helping them improve client and risk outcomes.
- Contact centers have turned to cognitive technology to provide more efficient and personalized customer service.
By becoming a cognitive business, early adopters have been able to evolve customer acquisition, increase customer engagement, and improve customer service.
Continue reading “IBM Cognitive”
- It’s in this context of convergence that we present Forcepoint’s Security Predictions for 2017.
- RISE OF THE CORPORATE INCENTIVIZED INSIDER THREAT
- In preparing the report, the persistent and compelling theme that kept surfacing as we identified our security predictions for 2017 was that of convergence.
- The following highlights a few of this year’s 10 predictions
- The rise of voice-activated AI to access Web, data and apps will open up creative new attack vectors and data privacy concerns.
Conventional thinking divides the digital and physical worlds into two distinct and separate realms. But is that still true?
Continue reading “The 2017 Forcepoint Security Predictions Report”
- The repository provides code, exercises and solutions for popular Reinforcement Learning algorithms.
- All code is written in Python 3 and uses RL environments from OpenAI Gym .
- Exercises and Solutions to accompany Sutton’s Book and David Silver’s course.
- Latest commit f117e5d Nov 27, 2016 dennybritz committed on GitHub Merge pull request #36 from alvarosg/bug-epsilons-total-t
- In addition to exercises and solution, each folder also contains a list of learning goals, a brief concept summary, and links to the relevant readings.
reinforcement-learning – Implementation of Reinforcement Learning Algorithms. Python, OpenAI Gym, Tensorflow. Exercises and Solutions to accompany Sutton’s Book and David Silver’s course.
Continue reading “GitHub”