- To run comparisons in a deep learning cluster created with CloudFormation
- The runscalabilitytest.sh script runs scalability tests and records the throughput as images/sec in CSV files under ‘csv_*’ directories.
- Step 1: Create a deep learning cluster using CloudFormation .
- Scalability Comparison Scripts for Deep Learning Frameworks
Contribute to deeplearning-benchmark development by creating an account on GitHub.
Continue reading “GitHub”
Graphics-chip specialist Nvidia’s almost accidental dominance of the market for artificial-intelligence processors has propelled its stock to new heights in the past five years.
Continue reading “The New Intel: How Nvidia Went From Powering Video Games To Revolutionizing Artificial Intelligence”
- And as intelligent machines become more ubiquitous at home and in the workplace, it’s got some people wondering …
- If the machine can dupe the judges into thinking it’s a human, it’s said to have passed the Turing test.
- Once machines achieve a certain level of intelligence, they try to take over.
- We want everyone to know that our bot is a bot.
- Final thought: Let bots be bots
Chatbots are poised to revolutionize sales and customer success. Here’s why you should be happy, not worried.
Continue reading “Why ‘Bots vs. Humans’ Is the Wrong Way to Think About It”
- AI systems must be built from the get-go to operate in trust-based partnerships with people.
- We also expect AI systems to pervasively support the decisions we make in our professional and personal lives in just a few years.
- Bias could be introduced into an AI system through the training data or the algorithms.
- Trust of AI systems will be earned over time, just as in any personal relationship.
- But most experts believe that by thoroughly testing these systems, we can detect and mitigate bias before the system is deployed.
Ethics and accountability.
Continue reading “What It Will Take for Us to Trust AI”
- Large cleanup to add second order gradient for ops with C++ gradients and improve existing gradients such that most ops can now be differentiated multiple times.
- TensorFlow now builds and runs on Microsoft Windows (tested on Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2016).
- Improve trace, matrix_set_diag , matrix_diag_part and their gradients to work for rectangular matrices.
- Added a new library for library of matrix-free (iterative) solvers for linear equations, linear least-squares, eigenvalues and singular values in tensorflow/contrib/solvers.
- C API: Type TF_SessionWithGraph has been renamed to TF_Session , indicating its preferred use in language bindings for TensorFlow.
tensorflow – Computation using data flow graphs for scalable machine learning
Continue reading “Release TensorFlow v0.12.0 RC0 · tensorflow/tensorflow · GitHub”