- Unlike in the Terminator movies, robots are unable to think or make decisions; they are only tools to help us get things done.
- Artificial intelligence has given robots more ability to process information and to “learn.”
- Amazon is already using robots in their warehouse to move products to workers for further scanning and processing.
- NASA uses 3D printing robots to help do research.
- Robotics is the study of robots or machines that can be used to do repetitive jobs.
Digital Transformation, Big Data, Analytics, IoT, Mobility, Cloud are the hottest terms around, with lot of confusion even in matured organizations. This is an effort to simplify the area.
Continue reading “Simplified Analytics: The future of Robotics !!”
- Some of that evolution should occur as a private company and some can and should occur as a public company.”
- Finally she noted how to take risks in leadership: “When you’re in a business and you’re running a business, you should make sure you know as much as you can.
- To disrupt an industry, you need dynamic resources — People, products and services as ambitious as you are.
- But if I were to pick the one technology that I think will change the industry the most, it’s definitely machine intelligence.”
- In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
Continue reading “The Future of FinTech, Adena Friedman at Goldman Sachs”
- The information on the site, and in its related newsletters, is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, investment advice or recommendations.
- The gurus may buy and sell securities before and after any particular article and report and information herein is published, with respect to the securities discussed in any article and report posted herein.
- GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with Intel Corp $INTC.
- The gurus listed in this website are not affiliated with GuruFocus.com, LLC.
- Under no circumstances does any information posted on GuruFocus.com represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security.
If You Think Intel Is Dead Money, Think Again, Stocks: INTC, release date:Jan 22, 2017
Continue reading “If You Think Intel Is Dead Money, Think Again”
Venture Scanner is your analyst and technology powered startup research firm.
Continue reading “Venture Scanner: Startup Database with Trends and Insights”
- We expect to see some new elements of technology such as machine learning and deep learning make their way into our thinking about IT architectures.
- Data Protection Overview Data Backup and Protection Storage Data Backup and Protection Software Data Protection Suites Cloud Backup and Protection Copy Data Management
- We expect 2017 to be the year when enterprises realize that not all clouds are equal.
- In 2017, as multi-cloud enterprise IT designs become more commonplace, the need to protect that data in SaaS systems or across multiple on and off-premises clouds will become critical.
- One of the most significant gaps is how to protect data in the cloud era.
As we approached the end of 2016, I reflected on the storage trend predictions we identified – Containers, 2-Tier Storage, Cloud Portfolio Management, New Media technologies and IT Skills focused on Cloud-native development.
Continue reading “The New Media Evolution, Memory-Centric Architectures and Deep Learning: 2017 Predictions from the CTO”
- You are commenting using your Facebook account.
- RT @ bobehayes : How to integrate your #bigdata and continuous improvement programs tek.io/2kIiDHl #datascience #analytics gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @ BeyondDigitalST : ‘s how @ ericsson ensured that development cycles are shorter and predictable- #STinsights by Julio Alonso-Lopez ht… gPressed 14 hours ago
- Post was not sent – check your email addresses!
- RT @ BeyondDigitalST : Read #STinsights on how a proactive role of @ SulzerLtd #CIO Ursula Soritsch has driven growth.
Source: Jean Francois Puget Data based on job descriptions on indeed.com
Continue reading “Python, Java, and R are Most Popular Machine Learning Programming Languages”
- The virtualization cost savings were increasingly taken for granted and the operational benefits drove the spread of virtualization.
- Cloud computing software is eating the world, and each day is bringing new developments in this world.
- Virtualization was the seed that sparked the cloud revolution, although cloud has now taken its concepts significantly further.
- General Session | Trends, Challenges, and Solutions to Protect the Cloud
- The cloud, just like virtualization before it, first gained popularity because of the most basic business driver there is: cost savings.
As today’s businesses increasingly turn to the cloud to run their operations, seasoned enterprise technology professionals may recognize a familiar pattern. Years ago, virtualization emerged as a transformational technology with a similar pattern of business drivers; initially the promise of significant cost savings justified deployments. Just as virtualization evolved from a tactical cost-saving technology into a corporate strategy enabling enterprises to be responsive to changing business demands, cloud computing is following a similar path.
Continue reading “Cloud and Virtualization”