- Two or three times in your life, stop what you’re doing, and write your memoir.
- More Options
- Quote of the Day
- Angie Martinez
The FDA approval of a cloud based machine learning application to be used in a clinical setting to help physicians understand how a heart is functioning signals a major breakthrough. Cutting examination time from up to an hour to just 15 seconds paves the way for more AI algorithms in healthcare.
Continue reading “First FDA Approval For Clinical Cloud-Based Deep Learning In Healthcare”
- According to Accenture, AI will define future customer experience .
- “The power of AI is the power to make better decisions.
- Reese shared a historical example of AI and whether AI should be used to make decision.
- If AI has the power to make better decisions, then any business that has to make decisions, will be able to make more informed and fast decisions.
- Reese notes that AI in business is really heating up.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the new UI, according to Accenture’s Technology Vision 2017 report, identifying trends that are essential to business suc…
Continue reading “The Power of Artificial Intelligence is to Make Better Decisions”
- Apple couldn’t miss out on this opportunity if it wants to hire some of the best AI engineers.
- Apple aims to up its AI smarts with iCloud user data in iOS 10.3
- The Partnership on AI could also be a great lobbying tool, proving that tech companies are acting responsibly.
- The Partnership on AI was officially unveiled back in September 2016 .
- While the Partnership on AI has to clarify its areas of work, you can expect to see research papers on AI.
Following Bloomberg’s report, the Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society (what a name) officially announced that Apple is joining other tech..
Continue reading “Apple joins Amazon, Facebook, Google, IBM and Microsoft in AI initiative”
- Sony CSL Research Laboratory is releasing an album next year of songs written by Artificial intelligence, and the first hit track may be this uncanny number programmed in the style of The Beatles (in all honesty it sounds a little more like The Beach Boys to me, at least through the intro).
- The Beatles may have ended decades ago, but AI is making good (if derivative) hits that sound an awful lot like something off “Revolver.”
- The effort was not totally computer generated .
- Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
- By G. Clay Whittaker posted Sep 22nd, 2016 at 1:11pm
Sony CSL Research Laboratory is releasing an album next year of songs written by Artificial intelligence, and the first hit track may be this uncanny number programmed in the style of The Beatles.
Continue reading “Listen To A Song Written By Artificial Intelligence, Inspired By The Beatles”
- Get sample code for implementing deep learning and natural language processing APIs
- The code transforms a tedious manual content workflow into a more automated, cost-efficient process.
- As the API economy enters its second decade, many organizations, from startups to Fortune 500, are recognizing the transformational power of APIs and creating game-changing applications.
- Savvy developers know where the APIs are and how to put them to use in a way that enables iterative and agile application development.
- We partnered with ProgrammableWeb to put together a use case to provide the source code and thinking behind NewsMedia Inc.’s (a fictitious company) implementation of deep learning and natural language processing APIs available on Watson Developer Cloud .
As the API economy enters its second decade, many organizations, from startups to Fortune 500, are recognizing the transformational power of APIs and creating game-changing applications. Developers now draw from a nearly infinite palette of internal and public APIs in an effort to outsource almost all of their application functionality.
Continue reading “The source code behind PhD APIs”
- In particular we now match NumPy order as tf.concat(values, axis, name) .
- tf.argmax : dimension becomes axis
- tf.split now takes arguments in a reversed order and with different keywords.
- The new summary ops take name rather than tag as their first argument, meaning summary ops now respect TensorFlow name scopes.
- Divides and mods in Python API now use flooring (Python) semantics.
tensorflow – Computation using data flow graphs for scalable machine learning
Continue reading “Release TensorFlow 1.0.0-rc0 · tensorflow/tensorflow · GitHub”
- Matthew Hughes is a reporter from Liverpool.
- It has announced that its computer vision API will soon be free for educational institutions.
- In addition to free access, these academic accounts also give access to new, unreleased features of the CloudSight service.
- It’s able to tag, recognize, and describe objects in an impressive amount of detail.
- Matthew Hughes is a journalist from Liverpool, England.
Cloudsight’s computer vision model can look at a photo and describe it in detail.
Continue reading “Cloudsight is letting universities and schools use its computer vision API for free”
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- In machine learning, computers apply statistical learning techniques to automatically identify patterns in data.
- The data suggests that, among homes at or below 240 ft, those that cost more than $1776 per square foot are in New York City.
- Using a data set about homes, we will create a machine learning model to distinguish homes in New York from homes in San Francisco.
- There are clearly patterns in the data, but the boundaries for delineating them are not obvious.
This article was written by Stephanie and Tony on R2D3.
In machine learning, computers apply statistical learning techniques to automatically identify pattern…
Continue reading “A Visual Introduction to Machine Learning”
- By using the site you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
- USHERING IN AN ERA OF DISAPPEARING TECHNOLOGY
- Deploy AI well across company interfaces, and customers no longer need to understand complicated technology to use it: they can simply talk to, gesture at, or touch the AI that controls it.
- AI is the new UI: Experience Above All
- Moving beyond a back-end tool for the enterprise, artificial intelligence (AI) is taking on more sophisticated roles within technology interfaces.
See how Artificial Intelligence plays a wide range of increasingly sophisticated roles in creating better customer interactions at the user interface (UI).
Continue reading “AI as the new UI – Accenture Tech Vision”
- > How artificial intelligence will revolutionise marketersâ lives
- How artificial intelligence will revolutionise marketersâ lives
- Marketers are usually the ones responsible for creating the buzzwords that follow us everywhere we go; that is, until AI turned the tables and made the whole marketing industry buzz with excitement.
- Tampa, Florida
Marketers are usually the ones responsible for creating the buzzwords that follow us everywhere we go; that is, until AI turned the tables and made the whole marketing industry buzz with excitement.
Continue reading “How artificial intelligence will revolutionise marketers’ lives – Business Management Consultant”