Declara makes it easy to discover, share and organize knowledge. We empower individuals, organizations and countries to develop the knowledge needed to solve big problems.
Continue reading “Declara”
- The world’s best poker bot is learning, now crushing humanity again
- Teaching AI poker could have significance outside of the poker world (although it has already transformed how humans play poker ).
- For a few days, it looked like the humans had it figured out .
- AI will likely have beaten humans on another competition .
- By the end of day 10, it was up a likely insurmountable $677,000, with all of the humans down six figures.Â (You can see the latest ).
“Libratus’s algorithms runs all the time on the supercomputer, so the supercomputer keeps outputting improved strategies every day.”
Continue reading “The world’s best poker bot is learning, now crushing humanity again”
- Google’s ‘AlphaGo’ Beats Top Go Player In Win For Artificial Intelligence
- A predecessor to the Liberatus program lost in a similar No-Limit Texas Hold’em tournament in 2015, leading several of the professional poker players to underestimate the bot’s ability.
- AI is thrashing humans at poker at a Pittsburgh casino.
- Artificial intelligence advances in recent years have seen computers master and eventually outperform the best human players at games including Chess and the game show Jeopardy!
- An artificial intelligence computer program called Liberatus has accumulated winnings of almost $800,000 against a team of professional poker players at the Brain Vs. Artificial Intelligence competition at Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh.
AI is thrashing humans at poker at a Pittsburgh casino.
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Wins $800,000 Against Human Poker Pros”
- Two or three times in your life, stop what you’re doing, and write your memoir.
- More Options
- Quote of the Day
- Angie Martinez
The FDA approval of a cloud based machine learning application to be used in a clinical setting to help physicians understand how a heart is functioning signals a major breakthrough. Cutting examination time from up to an hour to just 15 seconds paves the way for more AI algorithms in healthcare.
Continue reading “First FDA Approval For Clinical Cloud-Based Deep Learning In Healthcare”
- According to Accenture, AI will define future customer experience .
- “The power of AI is the power to make better decisions.
- Reese shared a historical example of AI and whether AI should be used to make decision.
- If AI has the power to make better decisions, then any business that has to make decisions, will be able to make more informed and fast decisions.
- Reese notes that AI in business is really heating up.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the new UI, according to Accenture’s Technology Vision 2017 report, identifying trends that are essential to business suc…
Continue reading “The Power of Artificial Intelligence is to Make Better Decisions”
- Apple couldn’t miss out on this opportunity if it wants to hire some of the best AI engineers.
- Apple aims to up its AI smarts with iCloud user data in iOS 10.3
- The Partnership on AI could also be a great lobbying tool, proving that tech companies are acting responsibly.
- The Partnership on AI was officially unveiled back in September 2016 .
- While the Partnership on AI has to clarify its areas of work, you can expect to see research papers on AI.
Following Bloomberg’s report, the Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society (what a name) officially announced that Apple is joining other tech..
Continue reading “Apple joins Amazon, Facebook, Google, IBM and Microsoft in AI initiative”
- Sony CSL Research Laboratory is releasing an album next year of songs written by Artificial intelligence, and the first hit track may be this uncanny number programmed in the style of The Beatles (in all honesty it sounds a little more like The Beach Boys to me, at least through the intro).
- The Beatles may have ended decades ago, but AI is making good (if derivative) hits that sound an awful lot like something off “Revolver.”
- The effort was not totally computer generated .
- Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
- By G. Clay Whittaker posted Sep 22nd, 2016 at 1:11pm
Sony CSL Research Laboratory is releasing an album next year of songs written by Artificial intelligence, and the first hit track may be this uncanny number programmed in the style of The Beatles.
Continue reading “Listen To A Song Written By Artificial Intelligence, Inspired By The Beatles”