- This ability to have better training and adjustments can let AI write code to improve other AI.
- Speaking of murky ethical areas, discussion about AI laws will also be a hot topic of 2018.
- Systems of law will have to figure out who will be responsible for these AI actions, such as the previously discussed autonomous cars and self-learning machines.
- Hot topics will include lethal autonomous weapons, job losses and how fair those AI algorithms really are.
- 2018 is going to be a game-changer for AI, and thus a game-changer for the world.
Different Types of Artificial Intelligence and the Names to Watch in 2018
Continue reading “Different Types of Artificial Intelligence and the Names to Watch in 2018”
- This directory contains the code for the NASNet-A model from the paper Learning Transferable Architectures for Scalable Image Recognition by Zoph et al.
- One of the models is the NASNet-A built for CIFAR-10 and the other two are variants of NASNet-A trained on ImageNet, which are listed below.
- Two NASNet-A checkpoints are available that have been trained on the ILSVRC-2012-CLS image classification dataset.
- More information on integrating NASNet Models into your project can be found at the TF-Slim Image Classification Library.
- To get started running models on-device go to TensorFlow Mobile.
models – Models and examples built with TensorFlow
Continue reading “models/research/slim/nets/nasnet at master · tensorflow/models · GitHub”
- Forrester’s 2018 predictions describe the market dynamics that favor those taking aggressive action and create existential risk for those still holding on to what has worked before.
- 2018 will force decisive action for firms looking to digitally transform, revitalize customer experiences, and take control of their destiny.
Download Forrester’s 2018 predictions guide: gain new insights and help catalyze action at your organization.
Continue reading “Follow Us on Google Plus Icon”
- This past week, Facebook and LinkedIn both revealed new numbers and stats about holiday shopping, even though Halloween is just a day away.Here are six data points that stuck out to us this week.1.
- Tis the seasonIt’s still October, but the holiday season is already in full swing for retailers and consumers are expected to spend 51 percent of their shopping budgets online this year, according to data from Deloitte.
- Secret job huntersSince launching a feature called Open Candidates a year ago, LinkedIn says that it is now used by 10 million users.The feature lets users privately let recruiters know that they are open to new opportunities without broadcasting it to their network.LinkedIn also plans to add more personalized suggestions…
- Pivot to … pictures?Arkadium, a content tool that helps publishers like CNN and the Washington Post boost engagement on stories, found that 85 percent of millennials were likely to finish reading a story if it included visuals.
- Another 82 percent of millennials said they would return to news sites that regularly include visuals.So, why are millennials memorized by images?
This past week, Facebook and LinkedIn both revealed new numbers and stats about holiday shopping, even though Halloween is just a day away.
Continue reading “Here Are 6 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From Last Week – Adweek”
- “Success in creating effective AI, could be the biggest event in the history of our civilization.
- It’s not the first time Hawking has warned about the potential dangers of artificial intelligence.
- Just last week he told Wired he thought AI would eventually replace humans entirely, saying that once it develops to the point that it can improve and replicate itself, it will supersede humanity.
- Hawking said AI could also eradicate disease, end poverty, and reverse damage done to the planet.
- If we fail to adequately prepare for the potential pitfalls of AI, we may face “powerful autonomous weapons,” “new ways for the few to oppress the many,” or, mother of all ills, economic disruption.
Stephen Hawking Isn’t Sure Whether Artificial Intelligence Will End Poverty or Kill Us All
Continue reading “Stephen Hawking Isn’t Sure Whether Artificial Intelligence Will End Poverty or Kill Us All”
- A few weeks ago, the Royal Society of Machine Learning released a report considering the state of Machine Learning in the UK.
- As with many reports and studies around the ‘rise of the machine learning’ era the Royal Society of Machine Learning’s report shouts about the potential that A.I solutions can provide to every corner of our Society, it also highlights legitimate concerns from the same societies that A.I technology is meant…
- The report references a survey conducted by the Society, which shows that there is an overriding concern, also aired in the national press, that jobs will be stolen by the machine, big businesses will increase profits and the unemployment lines will grow.
- The survey also showed that there is a real concern that skill levels will be eroded and that there should be a focus on up-skilling in areas of data science and machine learning, to provide a career path to those who will be displaced by the application of these solutions….
- Teams that are impacted using machine learning and A.I can now focus on growing their business and personal success.
A few weeks ago, the Royal Society of Machine Learning released a report considering the state of Machine Learning in the UK. It contained a lot of valuable information on the history, current implementations and future uses of A.I – I wanted to share my highlights of that report and investigate what it means for businesses.
Continue reading “Why A.I and machine learning is the key to unlocking creativity and productivity”
- Facebook Messenger bots will help users to interact with a company or service over Facebook Messenger in natural language (NLP).
- Many companies think bots are the next big thing and Facebook wants to make money off of chatbots.
- American companies in the U.S can implement certain native elements into their Facebook chatbots such as: Facebook payment functionality and get the receipt via Facebook receipt messenger bot.
- Facebook wants you to run Pay Per Click ads on their platform, and these bots will get businesses to run more facebook advertisements.
- This is why if you decide to have a chatbot, you should develop a bot dialogue messenger in order to get users to become interested in your products or services.
Many companies think bots are the next big thing and Facebook wants to make money off of chatbots. Let’s have a closer look to facebook chatbots.
Continue reading “Blazing the Path Through the Jungles of Facebook Messenger Bots”