- The Internet of Things may well be considered a powerful ally in the fight against climate change, precisely at a time when global leaders advocate for more accessible, scalable and economically viable ways to protect our planet.
- 3 ways the Internet of Things could help fight climate change
- Learn more about our events which work to shape the Global, Regional and Industry agendas
- In the last few years, an increasing amount of public-private initiatives have adopted IoT solutions, ranging from smart grids to energy efficiency applications.
- Even more important is the fact that all those industries have the incentive to increase the adoption of IoT solutions, if they want to keep growing and stay competitive in the global arena.
Read the full article, click here.
@Ronald_vanLoon: “3 ways the Internet of Things could help fight climate change | #MachineLearning #IoT #RT”
The Internet of Things (IoT) is booming: the number of connected devices is expected to exceed the 60 billion threshold in 2016 and the IoT market is projected to generate $14.4 trillion in increased revenues and lower costs by 2022.
3 ways of how the IoT could dramatically help fighting climate change