- The Internet of Things may well be considered a powerful ally in the fight against climate change, precisely at a time when global leaders advocate for more accessible, scalable and economically viable ways to protect our planet.
- 3 ways the Internet of Things could help fight climate change
- The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the World Economic Forum.
- Renewable energy is not just a fix for climate change – it’s also a sign of progress
- The chart reveals the most dramatic change in incomes since the first Industrial Revolution
Read the full article, click here.
@Ronald_vanLoon: “3 ways the Internet of Things could help fight climate change | #MachineLearning #IoT #RT”
The Internet of Things (IoT) is booming: the number of connected devices is expected to exceed the 60 billion threshold in 2016 and the IoT market is projected to generate $14.4 trillion in increased revenues and lower costs by 2022.
3 ways of how the IoT could dramatically help fighting climate change