- In this article we present several marketing trends that are defining this digital age and help companies to make their offer more attractive and competitive in the new year.
- With the further development of VR we can expect companies to use this technology for helping customers to experience their products in the best possible way.
- Currently VR is mainly used for gaming company promotion, but soon tour agencies will take people to Bahamas even before they book their flight and real estate agents will make more detailed home tours to buyers… all with a little help from virtual reality technology.
- Bans and blocks are definitely not a good way to tackle ad blocking, and marketers and publishers need to ask themselves why internet users are so frustrated with their ads.
- Ad blockers are here to stay, and marketers will need to adjust to this new software by finding more creative ways to engage their audience.
Business Consultant Nate M. Vickery discusses 2017 Marketing Trends on Bootstrap Business by Digital Marketer & Entrepreneur Mike Schiemer.
@MikeSchiemer: 5 Modern Digital Marketing Trends <– Read #AI #Media #VR #SAAS #Mobile #VC #PPC #IT #SEO
Digital marketing has always been a very dynamic field. It’s always adapting to industry evolution and the latest technology changes. Today marketers are finally get the respect they deserve, and that is mainly because new generation entrepreneurs understand the importance of building brands and winning over consumers.
1. Virtual Reality
It’s here!! This is completely new technology, which requires a new marketing approach. Currently companies like Facebook’s Oculus Rift are still developing their technology’s 3D capabilities and we already can play many different video games on their devices. Oculus has now finally been released to a lot of excitement for gamers and movie-goers alike. Samsung has joined the fun now and gaming companies are also jumping on board. Let’s also not forget about Augmented Reality gaming which became a phenomenon in 2016 with the incredible (if only temporary) success of Pokemon Go.
But how will virtual reality technology influence marketing? In the beginning it will do it in the same way as any other type of content. Companies and entrepreneurs will post VR videos to download in order to improve their content marketing strategy. With the further development of VR we can expect companies to use this technology for helping customers to experience their products in the best possible way. Currently VR is mainly used for gaming company promotion, but soon tour agencies will take people to Bahamas even before they book their flight and real estate agents will make more…