- Pillo is a smart pill dispenser and health tracker combined, which can safely store and dispense an entire family’s medication, using facial and voice recognition to provide the correct pills to the right person.
- For example, 3D printed custom pills can combine multiple drugs into a single tablet, while a smart scheduler sends reminders and updates to help people keep on top of their pill routine.
- AI pill-dispenser uses facial and voice recognition
- It safely stores medication and vitamins and dispenses them smartly to the right person.
- The smart device also links wirelessly with smartphones and tablets, so it can provide mobile reminders and notifications, and even reorder tablets when they are running low.
Read the full article, click here.
@adamfalat: “AI pill-dispenser uses facial and voice recognition #AI #DigitalHealth”
Pillo is a smart pill dispenser that stores an entire family’s medication while automatically reordering when supplies run low.
AI pill-dispenser uses facial and voice recognition