- TAG artificial intelligence , Artificial Intelligence Legal System , ROSS Intelligence , IBM Watson , BakerHostetler Law Firm , Non-Human Lawyer
- As artificial intelligence invades the legal system, some skeptics can’t help but wonder about AI’s impact on the legal market.
- Well, global law firm BakerHostetler recently announced the employment of a non-human lawyer created by ROSS Intelligence.
- The hottest technology of AI has invaded the legal system.
- ROSS Intelligence cofounder and licensed attorney Andrew Arruda reportedly believes artificial intelligence is the future of the legal system.
Read the full article, click here.
@MikeTamir: “#AI Technology: Non-Human Lawyers To Help Litigation Process #MachineLearning #DataScience”
After invading most if not all industries, artificial intelligence is now making its presence known in the legal realm through the world’s first artificially intelligent lawyer, ROSS.
Artificial Intelligence Latest News & Updates: AI Technology Invading The Legal System? Non-Human Lawyers Aim To Help Litigation Process : News : Parent Herald