- Another thing I love is data science.
- Linear regression especially is a thing you learn constantly in other contexts and may not realize it’s used in data science.
- There are a few important things in data science that might have just ended up having their own section in a perfect world where a 3-D cheatsheet is a thing.
- Nor did I set out to make an emoji cheatsheet.
- Clustering is an extremely useful subset of data science that’s like classification, but not quite.
Read the full article, click here.
@dataandme: “Amazing! “The Making of a #MachineLearning Cheatsheet: Emoji Edition” by @emilyinamillion”
I’ve mentioned this before, but I really love emoji. I spend so much of my time communicating with friends and family on chat, emoji bring necessary animation to my words that might otherwise look flat on the screen. 💁
The Making of a Cheatsheet: Emoji Edition — Emily Barry