- Apple brings Google-style machine learning to ‘Photos’
- Photos now offers up new ways to re-surface forgotten photos too – much like Google Photos.
- The features borrow some of the best features from Google Photos, like re-surfacing memorable events, creating albums based on events, people and places, and using deep learning to help find images in a more intuitive way.
- It’s essentially facial recognition that works on places and objects as well.
- Instead of periodically sorting through old photos, Apple brings these memories to life with a new feature called… wait for it… ‘Memories.’
Read the full article, click here.
@TheNextWeb: “Apple brings Google-style machine learning to ‘Photos’ #WWDC2016”
Today at WWDC, Apple brought machine learning to Photos to help you find, discover and share your images in a more intuitive way than ever before. T
Apple brings Google-style machine learning to ‘Photos’