- IBM Watson has combined with Alder Hey children’s hospital in Liverpool to help develop an AI app that will help doctors and patients work better together.
- Africa Gets Jongla, The World’s Lightest Messaging App
- How we communicate with patients hasn’t changed much over the last 100 years.
- Speaking to the BBC , Mr Iain Hennessey, a paediatric surgeon and director of innovation at Alder Hey, said: “Helping our patients and their families prepare properly for coming into hospital will really reduce their anxiety and could mean we can get them better and home faster.
- IBM’s European director for Watson, Paul Chong, commented: “I’m thrilled to see IBM Watson technology applied to help doctors and their patients in the effort to improve the lives of children and their families.”
Read the full article, click here.
@kesbutters: “Artificial Intelligence App To Be Launched At UK Children’s Hospital: #AIApp #AlderHey”
IBM Watson and Alder Fey children’s hospital are joining forces to develop and artificial intelligence app to improve patient care.
Artificial Intelligence App To Be Launched At UK Children’s Hospital