- Many intermediary steps had to be taken to teach machine learning systems.
- “We’re seeing the point at which data-driven deep learning systems are starting to overtake systems that we’ve engineered ourselves,” said Coates. “
- Big data could drive the next big security strategy shift.
- Thanks to mobile devices, data that’s useful to deep learning systems is being generated at an ever growing rate.
- But traditional machine learning hit a wall, Coates said.
Read the full article, click here.
@Ronald_vanLoon: “Artificial Intelligence: Don’t Fear It, Embrace It | #BigData #Artificialintelligence #RT”
Adam Coates, the director of the Baidu Research’s Silicon Valley AI Lab, says don’t fear artificial intelligence. Instead, look to it to save lives. He spoke at the InformationWeek Elite 100 Conference this week.
Artificial Intelligence: Don’t Fear It, Embrace It