- Many intermediary steps had to be taken to teach machine learning systems.
- “We’re seeing the point at which data-driven deep learning systems are starting to overtake systems that we’ve engineered ourselves,” said Coates. “
- Big data could drive the next big security strategy shift.
- But traditional machine learning hit a wall, Coates said.
- Adam Coates, director of Baidu Research’s Silicon Valley AI Lab , isn’t worried about artificial intelligence taking over the world.
Read the full article, click here.
@Ronald_vanLoon: “Artificial Intelligence: Don’t Fear It, Embrace It | #BigData #Artificialintelligence #RT”
Adam Coates, the director of the Baidu Research’s Silicon Valley AI Lab, says don’t fear artificial intelligence. Instead, look to it to save lives. He spoke at the InformationWeek Elite 100 Conference this week.
Artificial Intelligence: Don’t Fear It, Embrace It