- The market for artificial intelligence (AI) technologies is flourishing.
- A Narrative Science survey found last year that 38% of enterprises are already using AI, growing to 62% by 2018.
- Forrester Research predicted a greater than 300% increase in investment in artificial intelligence in 2017 compared with 2016.
- To help make sense of what’s hot and what’s not, Forrester just published a TechRadar report on Artificial Intelligence (for application development professionals), a detailed analysis of 13 technologies enterprises should consider adopting to support human decision-making.
- Based on Forrester’s analysis, here’s my list of the 10 hottest AI technologies:
There are certainly many business benefits gained from AI technologies today, but according to a survey Forrester conducted last year, there are also obstacles to AI adoption as expressed by companies with no plans of investing in AI:
There is no defined business 42%
Not clear what AI can be used 39%
Need first to invest in modernizing data mgt platform 29%
Based on Forrester’s analysis in its latest TechRadar report, here’s my list of the 10 hottest AI technologies.
@ValaAfshar: Artificial intelligence is a $47B market by 2020: 10 hottest technologies in #AI #CIO
Quote of the Day
Passion will keep you going when the going gets tough.