- Deep learning is a subset of machine learning, which is a subset of AI.
- Machine learning, as others have said, is a subset of AI.
- The “learning” part of machine learning means that ML algorithms attempt to optimize along a certain dimension; i.e. they usually try to minimize error or maximize the likelihood of their predictions being true.
- Deep learning is part of DeepMind’s notorious AlphaGo algorithm, which beat the former world champion Lee Sedol at Go in early 2016.
- The initial guesses are quite wrong, and if you are lucky enough to have ground-truth labels pertaining to the input, you can measure how wrong your guesses are by contrasting them with the truth, and then use that error to modify your algorithm.
Read the full article, click here.
@Ronald_vanLoon: “Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning | #MachineLearning #Artificiali…”
Open-Source Deep-Learning Software for Java and Scala on Hadoop and Spark
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning