- The special report has focused on the practical effects of AI in the nearer term.
- A sober assessment suggests that AI should be welcomed, not feared.
- AI could make a big difference by turbocharging scientific and medical research. “
- Britain has voted to leave the EU.
- A future economist may say the same of the benefits of AI, not just for labourers but for everyone.
Read the full article, click here.
@TheEconomist: “Artificial intelligence should be welcomed, not feared”
Glimpses of an AI-enabled future
Answering the machinery question