- One of the theoretical advantages of software, artificial intelligence, algorithms, and robots is that they don’t suffer many human foibles.
- The reality, of course, is different.
- One of the problems is that, in many instances, the engineers who designed the superefficient code didn’t fully think through the impact on humans, the full possibilities of what humans could do with it, or of the capacity of their products to inflict harm or offense.
- With robots and machines becoming more integrated into the human experience, it is all the more urgent for engineers to become familiar with the works of John Donne, John Locke, and Jean-Paul Sartre.
- If we are going to empower machines, algorithms, and software to do more of the work that humans used to perform, we have to imbue them with some of the empathy and limitations that people have.
Robots are becoming chefs, and software is our new chauffeur, but their capacity for empathy leaves something to be desired.
Continue reading “Why Artificial Intelligence Needs Some Emotional Intelligence”
- Short Bytes: In recent times, the demand for machine learning and data science experts has witnessed an exponential growth.
- So, what programming languages should one learn to land a machine learning or data science job?
- Python and R were included as they are known to be popular for machine learning and data science.
- We also see that in the past couple of years, there’s a sharp increase in the popularity of these languages in machine learning and data science’s context.
Short Bytes: In recent times, the demand for machine learning and data science experts has witnessed an exponential growth. So, what programming languages should one learn to land a machine learning or data science job? The answer lies in the languages like Python, R, and Java.
Continue reading “Most Popular Programming Languages For Machine Learning And Data Science”
Machine learning when combined with data analytics can impact the world in a truly meaningful ways and can bring your organisation to the next level.
Continue reading “Why Machine Learning is the Future of Data Analytics”
- AES standards for Advanced Encryption Standard.
- AES is a symmetric key encryption technique which will replace the commonly used Data Encryption Standard (DES) and RC4 algorithm.
- It was the result of a worldwide call for submissions of encryption algorithms issued by the US Government’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 1997 and completed in 2000.
- AES provides strong encryption and has been selected by NIST as a Federal Information Processing Standard in November 2001 (FIPS-197), and in June 2003 the U.S. Government (NSA) announced that AES is secure enough to protect classified information up to the TOP SECRET level, which is the highest security level and defined as information which would cause “exceptionally grave damage” to national security if disclosed to the public.
2x AES-256 bit encryption is more security for existing encryption system.it can defense most cyber attrack and protect privacy
Continue reading “2X AES-256 Encryption”
- Scripts to install and setup Tensorflow and it’s dependencies on Ubuntu.
- to install everything in one command.
- Scripts are included to install Java, Bazel, CUDA, Tensorflow and Docker.
- Scripts can be used inside a docker container to install everything in one command or one at a time.
Tensorflow-setup-scripts – Scripts to install and setup Tensorflow and it’s dependencies on Ubuntu
Continue reading “GitHub”
There is no way to spell “retail” without AI. While companies have been collecting petabytes of data for years, most struggle to make sense of it all. Artificial intelligence enables brands to better synthesize mounds of data and incorporate those learnings into an improved commerce experience.
Continue reading “Why Commerce Players Must Invest In Artificial Intelligence Today”
What is the future of machine learning in finance? originally appeared on Quora – the place to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from …
Continue reading “The Future of Machine Learning in Finance”