- I have owned an Echo device since late 2014 and can say with absolute certainty that Amazon found the perfected balance of utility with the device.
- With 1,000+ people working on Alexa software and Echo hardware, there is currently no other company that brought about resources to this level.
- Jeff Bezos rarely gives interviews, and rarely offers so much detail about product devlopment and the future, in this interview we got a peek behind the curtain on just how important Jeff sees the Voice First world.
- Moving 1,000+ people in just about a year in production behind Alexa says we are going to hear a whole lot more from Alexa over the next few years and no doubt she will do a more than most of us could imagine.
- It will put Amazon in a head start position of not only being the initial Voice First device, but perhaps the one with the highest developer and consumer momentum.
Read the full article, click here.
@AlexSchleber: “Bezos & his 1,000 person Alexa army seriously committed to building Voice Commerce #AI”
Yesterday (May 31, 2016) the amazing @waltmossberg gave, in my estimation, one of his top 5 red chair interviews of his astounding career…
Jeff Bezos and his 1,000 person Alexa army is seriously committed to building the Voice Commerce… — Medium