- Professor Hawking (pictured) has recently said it is a ‘near certainty’ that a major technological disaster will threaten humanity in the next 1,000 to 10,000 years
- Bill Gates claims ‘AI dream is finally arriving’ – and says machines will outsmart humans in some areas within a decade
- AI will also outpace humans in certain areas of knowledge
- In the next 10 to 20 years, AI is going to be ‘extremely helpful’ in managing our lives, Gates told CNBC in a ‘Squawk Box’ interview earlier this year.
- Lord Willets said: ‘People will always want human experiences – robots will not kill the radio star, and we will always want to interact with other people.
Read the full article, click here.
@TheOfficialACM: “Bill Gates believes #AI will surpass human capabilities in certain areas within a decade.”
‘The dream is finally arriving,’ Gates said, speaking at the Code Conference in Southern California. ‘This is what it was all leading up to.’
Bill Gates claims ‘AI dream is finally arriving’