- BMW sees new opportunities in artificial intelligence
- The week’s spotlight fell on BMW’s 100th birthday celebration and on the new and highly visionary BMW VISION NEXT 100 concept.
- Krueger says BMW’s Vision Next 100 self-driving concept already showcases such advances.
- Home / News / BMW sees new opportunities in artificial
- “The companion in the Vision Next 100 car is just that: a real companion that gets to know you as a person and responds to you as an individual,” Krueger said.
Read the full article, click here.
@bmwblog: “BMW sees new opportunities in … – #BMWVISIONNEXT100Concept #HaraldKrueger”
BMW is hiring experts in machine learning and artificial intelligence as it develops the Vision Next 100 into a flagship production model due to launch in 2021
BMW sees new opportunities in artificial intelligence