- Copyright � 2016 By Edge Foundation, Inc All Rights Reserved.
- We’ve been living happily with artificial intelligence for thousands of years.
- It was built with the intelligence of thousands of generations of human minds, and they’re still working at it now.
- I won’t understand how the oil that drives my central heating got from a distant oilfield to my house.
- I’ll switch on The World Service to hear the news, and then make a few phone calls about damp-proofing.
Read the full article, click here.
@dark_shark: “Brian Eno: What Do You Think About Machines That Think? #artificial #intelligence”
You can subscribe to Edge and receive e-mail versions of EdgeEditions as they are published on the web. Fill out the form, below, with your name and e-mail address and your subscription will be automatically processed.
2015 : WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MACHINES THAT THINK?