- At least for the time being, countless decisions still require human engagement.
- Recent advances in machine learning and cognitive technologies have been remarkable.
- Beyond that, executives can have a broad view of new information that didn’t exist before, but could make a difference in the future – such as coming legislative, regulatory, or technology changes.
- Like other technology changes, there will be a mix of good, bad, and ugly.
- Cognitive technologies will increasingly absorb the easiest aspects of executive jobs; that seems inevitable.
Read the full article, click here.
@mitsmr: “Can Artificial Intelligence Replace Executive Decision Making? @Ransbotham”
Management still requires a human touch, no matter how smart our machines have become.
Can Artificial Intelligence Replace Executive Decision Making?