- Account-based intelligence is the latest iteration of the age-old one-to-one sales and marketing dream.
- Today, we’re closer than we’ve ever been toward one-to-one sales and marketing.
- By 2019, global web traffic will surpass 2 zettabytes per year.
- Data generation at that scale is the first step toward ABI because it requires granular information about every target company and prospect.
- But it creates a bigger problem: How can companies possibly dig through that much data for actionable insights?
Companies are using AI for everything from self-driving cars to morality training. But there’s a little-known application that, for the business world, has even greater potential to shake things up.
@nigewillson: Can Artificial Intelligence Solve Today’s Big Data Dilemma? via @forbes #ai #innovation
Quote of the Day
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.