- Capital One Financial has developed a “chatbot” named Eno, an automated program that can communicate with the bank’s customers via text message to give them information on their accounts and help them make credit-card payments from their smartphone.
- Capital One’s cof gender-neutral virtual assistant, which is being rolled out as a pilot to a segment of its customers, uses artificial intelligence to respond to natural language text messages from users about their money, the bank said on Friday.
- For example, customers might ask Eno to show them their recent account balances or pay off a credit-card bill.
- MUCH TO LEARN Chatbots and virtual assistants have risen in popularity in banking and other industries because recent improvements in artificial intelligence have made them better at interacting and interpreting human language.
- Banks and other financial firms are hopeful they can be used to provide better customer service at the fraction of the cost of large call centers populated by humans.
Capital One is piloting a gender-neutral chatbot named Eno, an automated program that texts customers with account information.
@DeepLearn007: Capital One Deliberately Made Its #Chatbot Gender-Neutral #Fintech #AI #banking #tech
Capital One Launches Eno, a Gender-Neutral Chatbot | Fortune.com