- Right now, we’re doing a couple hundred videos a day; we think we should be doing 2,000 videos a day.”
- “There’s all these really new, fun features we’re going to be able to do with artificial intelligence and content to make videos faster,” Ferro told interviewer Andrew Ross Sorkin. “
- Tribune Publishing chairman: We want to start publishing 2,000 videos a day with artificial intelligence
- As for the new name, Ferro says that it’s partly because Tribune Publishing wasn’t even a name that the company owns; the Tribune brand is licensed from TV broadcaster Tribune Media, from which Tribune Publishing was spun out in 2014 .
- BuzzFeed Motion Pictures, for comparison, reportedly makes around 65 to 75 videos per week.
Read the full article, click here.
@Recode: “Chairman Michael Ferro plans to pop the Tronc by publishing 2,000 videos a day using AI”
From Michael Ferro’s CNBC hit earlier today.
Tribune Publishing chairman: We want to start publishing 2,000 videos a day with artificial intelligence