- In 2016 there was a massive shakeup in the bitcoin developer community with developers splitting up into two different branches.
- For example, Facebook is already making chatbots mainstream through its Messenger platform and we’ll see more of that in the year to come.
- Blockchain, IoT, chatbots, and connected finance: Built.io predicts 2017
- Blockchain is critical in this because it is very difficult to fool blockchain and it creates a method of transaction verification.
- Chatbots will be less about the services you use them for and instead be all about the ecosystem
Blockchain will play an integral role in improving IoT securityIn 2016 we saw multiple hacks and data breaches, including the massive DNS attack that .
@andi_staub: #chatbots will be all about the ecosystem
#AI #IoT #fintech #blockchain #bitcoin
In 2016 there was a massive shakeup in the bitcoin developer community with developers splitting up into two different branches. One set of developers focused on developing the technology one way and another decided to take it in a completely different direction. This presents a problem for the standards established for bitcoin and they are no longer aligned. In 2017 we will see how this shakeup plays out and if the two different versions of bitcoin will be able to communicate with each other, a key aspect of what makes the technology successful.