- The competition challenges you create a machine learning algorithm capable of guessing the next number in an integer sequence.
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences is a 50+ year effort by mathematicians the world over to catalog sequences of integers.
- We thank the OEIS and its contributors for cataloging this data.
- Started: 6:37 pm, Thursday 2 June 2016 UTC Ends: 11:59 pm, Friday 30 September 2016 UTC (120 total days) Points: this competition does not award ranking points Tiers: this competition does not count towards tiers
- Kaggle is hosting the competition for the data science community to use for fun and education.
Read the full article, click here.
@KirkDBorne: “Check out @kaggle’s new Integer Sequence Learning competition: #MachineLearning #math”
Kaggle is your home for data science. Learn new skills, build your career, collaborate with other data scientists, and compete in world class machine learning challenges.
Integer Sequence Learning