- If you’d like to keep up on Magenta as it grows, you can follow us on our GitHub and join our discussion group .
- Soon we’ll begin accepting code contributions from the community at large.
- We’ll use TensorFlow , and we’ll release our models and tools in open source on our GitHub.
- We’re happy to announce Magenta, a project from the Google Brain team that asks: Can we use machine learning to create compelling art and music?
- We’ll also post demos, tutorial blog postings and technical papers.
Read the full article, click here.
@googleresearch: “Check out Magenta, an open-source ML research project looking at music and art generation -”
Magenta is a project devoted to music and art generation with machine intelligence. It is part of TensorFlow, an open source machine learning library.