- The Classon Helmet makes no claim to be better at this than any other helmet.
- The helmet isn’t about protecting your head in an accident so much as it is about preventing you from having the accident in the first place.
- What, after all, is your blind spot other than the place you could turn your head around to look at if you didn’t have a helmet that would do it for you.
- We’re talking about the Classon Helmet by local company Brooklyness .
- The brake lights sound like maybe the best feature, although at the same time not many bike accidents come from getting rear-ended.
Read the full article, click here.
@ki_blog: “Cool or Dumb: A $300 bike helmet that uses artificial #intelligence – Technical.ly #ai #ki”
Is this another ploy by Big Tech to add superfluous bleepy-bloopy stuff to a product that already works in order to separate you from your paycheck? Or, is it an actually useful innovation on a product that has seen little in the way of improvement over the decades?
Cool or Dumb: A $300 bike helmet that uses artificial intelligence