- With CrowdFlower AI, companies can now easily deploy machine learning models that are commercially viable at a much lower price point.”
- Microsoft’s involvement, through its Microsoft Ventures division, is consistent with the computing giant’s moves elsewhere in the A.I. realm.
- CrowdFlower raises $10 million from Microsoft and others to bring A.I. to data science
- CrowdFlower doesn’t advertise the pricing for its various tiers, but it does now have a Pro + AI plan for companies seeking to introduce machine learning models into their broader business.
- CrowdFlower will use a combination of humans and artificial intelligence to “make data useful” by helping teams organize their data more effectively at scale.
Read the full article, click here.
@bobehayes: “.@CrowdFlower raises $10 mil from @Microsoft, others to bring #AI to #datascience #BigData”
CrowdFlower, a crowdsourced data-cleaning and tagging platform, has closed a fresh $10 million in funding in a round led by Microsoft Ventures, Canvas Ventures, and Trinity Ventures.
CrowdFlower raises $10 million from Microsoft and others to bring A.I. to data science