- Home Money CrowdFlower raises $10 million from Microsoft and others to bring AI to…
- “Maybe eventually machines will automate everything that AI does, but at that point AI is practically sentient,” he replied.
- Jaymin Shah is a tech entrepreneur.
- TechOptimals is known for bringing and producing best technology news.
- Microsoft’s involvement, through its Microsoft Ventures division, is consistent with the computing giant’s moves elsewhere in the A.I. realm.
Read the full article, click here.
@TechOptimals: “#CrowdFlower raises $10 million from #Microsoft and others to bring #AI to data science .”
CrowdFlower, a crowdsourced data-cleaning and tagging platform, has closed a fresh $10 million funding in a round led by Microsoft Ventures, Canvas Ventures
CrowdFlower raises $10 million from Microsoft and others to bring AI to data science