- Notebook example of how to generate class visualizations with Caffe
- The repository also includes some code examples of drawing with the class visualizations, as described in this blogpost , in the folder “/other”.
- Before running the ipython notebooks, you’ll also need to download the bvlc_googlenet model , and insert the path of the pycaffe installation into pycaffe_path and the model path to the googlenet model into model_path .
- If you create some cool work or visualizations based on this code, let me know via twitter !
- The code was based on the deepdream code shared by Google, as well as some modifications kindly shared by Kyle McDonald.
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “Deep Draw: Generating class visualizations with Caffe #Python Jupyter Notebook #DeepLearning”
deepdraw – Notebook example of how to generate class visualizations with Caffe