- Many deep learning practitioners call themselves data scientist, computer scientist, statistician, or sometimes engineer.
- Deep learning is sometimes referred to as the intersection between machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- In my opinion, deep learning also tries to automate some data science processes.
- Deep learning simplified (video)
- An Introduction to Deep Learning and it’s role for IoT/ future cities
Read the full article, click here.
@robertoglezcano: “#DeepLearning: Definition, Resources, Comparison with #machinelearning by @DataScienceCtrl”
Deep learning is sometimes referred to as the intersection between machine learning and artificial intelligence. It is about designing algorithms that can make robots intelligent, such a face recognition techniques used in drones to detect and target terrorists, or pattern recognition / computer vision algorithms to automatically pilot a plane, a train, a boat or a car.
Deep Learning: Definition, Resources, Comparison with Machine Learning – Data Science Central