- Deep learning requires large volumes of data in order for a system to learn the features and should not be attempted where data is sparse.
- , deep learning is suitable only for certain classes of problems and cannot be seen as a panacea to solve all problems.
- In the previous post in our Machine Learning series, we dived into the inner workings of deep learning .
- Previous post: Sportifying STEM through Robotics to Stimulate Learning
- Demystifying Machine Learning Part 4: Image and Video Applications
Read the full article, click here.
@PwCAdvisory: “Demystifying #MachineLearning Part 4: Image and Video Applications from @AnandSRao: #AI”
How are companies using deep learning to drive business goals? Improved image and video recognition, audio recognition, and language understanding.
Demystifying Machine Learning Part 4: Image and Video Applications