- Elon Musk: Humans Need ‘Neural Lace’ to Compete With AI
- “Something I think is going to be quite important-I don’t know of a company that’s working on it seriously-is a neural lace.”
- Musk believes that a technology concept known as “neural lace” could act as a wireless brain-computer interface capable of augmenting natural intelligence.
- Billionaire polymath Elon Musk has warned that humans risk being treated like house pets by artificial intelligence (AI) unless they implant technology into their brains.
- Speaking at the Code Conference in California on Wednesday, Musk said a neural lace could work “well and symbiotically” with the rest of a human’s body.
Read the full article, click here.
@Newsweek: “Elon Musk says humans need “neural lace” to compete with AI”
Tesla founder believes humans need to add digital implants to their brains to compete with AI.
Elon Musk says humans need “neural lace” to compete with AI