- Telsa and SpaceX founder Elon Musk has a suggestion for humans who want to stay relevant in a future of artificial intelligence: merge with the machines.
- “Over time I think we will probably see a closer merger of biological intelligence and digital intelligence,” Musk said at the World Government Summit in Dubai, according to CNBC.
- “It’s mostly about bandwidth, the speed of the connection between your brain and the digital version of yourself, particularly output.”
- Humans are significantly slower than computers when it comes to communication, and face becoming useless as AI grows more prominent, Musk said.
- “Some high bandwidth interface to the brain will be something that helps achieve a symbiosis between human and machine intelligence and maybe solves the control problem and the usefulness problem,” he said.
Elon Musk has a suggestion for humans who want to stay relevant in a future of artificial intelligence: merge with the machines
@FortuneMagazine: Elon Musk says humans need to merge with machines to remain relevant
Elon Musk: Humans Need to Merge With Machines to Remain Relevant | Fortune.com