- Software is programmed and predictable, while the new dataware is trained and predictive.
- Applications were purpose-built to run on these smart devices, and legacy applications were re-purposed to work in a mobile context.
- New commercial applications will emerge that will incorporate the intelligent applications framework, and usually be built on a microservices platform.
- Three forces – application intelligence, microservices/serverless architectures and natural user interfaces – will dominate how we interact with and benefit from intelligent applications over the next decade.
- Smart, mobile devices began to emerge, and applications for these devices quickly followed.
Read the full article, click here.
@evankirstel: “Evolving the application platform from software to dataware |… on @techcrunch #cloud #AI”
Every decade, a set of major forces work together to change the way we think about “applications.” Until now, those changes were principally evolutions of..
Evolving the application platform from software to dataware