- Babylon Health will test app called Check against a doctor and a nurse
- British start-up firm Babylon Health will test its programme, called Check, against a doctor and nurse in a competition to see which can deal most quickly and accurately with a range of common health problems.
- I’m not in the business of putting a doctor out of business.
- The smartphone app has been designed to act like a triage nurse, asking a series of questions to advise users whether their problem is nothing to worry about, something they should consult their GP about, or a matter that requires calling 999 (pictured the Babylon Health logo)
- The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
Read the full article, click here.
@SpirosMargaris: “First #AI medic will be pitted against doctor
British start-up firm Babylon Health will test its smartphone app, called Check, against a doctor and nurse in a competition to see who can deal most accurately with a range of health problems.
It’s man versus robot in the battle of the doctors: World’s first ‘artificial intelligence’ medic set to be pitted against the real thing in landmark experiment for medicine