- Whilst suggesting that there must also be willingness from larger companies “to begin playing with big data.”
- The recent obsession and progression of AI would not have been possible without big data.
- Many big data technologies have been embraced by a broader range of companies; we still have a long way to go.
- The evolution of big data can be viewed in three distinct timeframes.
- Turck even suggests that “AI is the child of big data.”
Read the full article, click here.
@Ronald_vanLoon: “FirstMark Capital’s Matt Turck on the big data landscape | #BigData #Artificialintelligence…”
Today, the big data sector amounts to more than 7.5 percent of total venture investments. So where are we in the world of big data, and is the recent..
FirstMark Capital’s Matt Turck on the big data landscape