- interviewer: Before you get too far astray, the problem you’re supposed to be solving is to generate fizz buzz for the numbers from 1 to 100.
- interviewer: OK, so I need you to print the numbers from 1 to 100, except that if the number is divisible by 3 print “fizz”, if it’s divisible by 5 print “buzz”, and if it’s divisible by 15 print “fizzbuzz”.
- We want the input to be a number, and the output to be the correct “fizzbuzz” representation of the number.
- me: So, once the model has been trained, it’s fizz buzz time.
- array ([ binary_encode ( i , NUM_DIGITS ) for i in range ( 101 , 2 ** NUM_DIGITS )]) trY = np .
Read the full article, click here.
@randal_olson: “”Fizz Buzz in #TensorFlow”
Proper way to respond to silly #programming interviews.”
Posts and writings by Joel Grus
Joel Grus – Fizz Buzz in Tensorflow