- These and many other fascinating insights are from Zebra 2017 Retail Vision Study (12 pp., opt-in) released this month.
- The study’s methodology includes interviews with nearly 1,700 retail decision makers from North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
- The respondents represent a wide spectrum of retail segments, including specialty stores, department stores, apparel merchants, supermarkets, electronics, home improvement and drugstore chains.
- Please see page 11 of the study for additional details regarding the methodology.
- Key insights from the study include the following:
Zebra Study: Seven In Ten Retailers To Invest In IOT Technologies to Revolutionize Customer Experience and Zebra 2017 Retail Vision Study (12 pp., opt-in)
70% of retail decision makers globally are ready to adopt the Internet of Things to improve customer experiences. 73% of retailers rate managing big data as important or business-critical to their operations. These and many other fascinating insights are from Zebra 2017 Retail Vision Study,
@GlenGilmore: FORBES: The Internet Of Things Will Revolutionize Retail #IoT #AI #retail #smb
Quote of the Day
Part of making good decisions in business is recognizing the poor decisions you’ve made and why they were poor.