- Photo-based search lets you take a picture of an item and then find that particular product.
- I would hope that within six months you’ll be able to log into a shopping site and use this technology,” Hospedales told Digital Trends.
- Forget keywords – the new system lets you search with rudimentary sketches
- Home > Cool Tech > Forget keywords – this new system lets you
- While Song and his colleague Timothy Hospedales , director of QMUL’s Applied Machine Learning Lab, acknowledge that both of these search methods have their use-cases, and they think the time is right for them to be joined by sketch-based search.
Read the full article, click here.
@DigitalTrends: “Forget keywords — this new system lets you search with rudimentary sketches”
Researchers develop deep learning system which can recognize your sketches, and use them to search for products for you.
Forget keywords — this new system lets you search with rudimentary sketches