- Machine learning provides the underlying oomph to many of Google’s most-loved applications.
- Posted by Norm Jouppi, Distinguished Hardware Engineer, Google
- But one thing we know to be true at Google: great software shines brightest with great hardware underneath.
- Building TPUs into our infrastructure stack will allow us to bring the power of Google to developers across software like TensorFlow and Cloud Machine Learning with advanced acceleration capabilities.
- Machine Learning is transforming how developers build intelligent applications that benefit customers and consumers, and we’re excited to see the possibilities come to life.
Read the full article, click here.
@MikeTamir: “Google supercharges#AI #DataScience #MachineLearning tasks with TPU custom chip”
Google Cloud Platform Blog: Google supercharges machine learning tasks with TPU custom chip