- Through Machine Learning, IBM Braintrust Sees Better Days Ahead
- IBM ibm chief executive Ginni Rometty said the company sees a huge opportunity-$2 trillion worth-in this market over the next decade.
- Rometty stressed, more than once, that IBM is now a “cognitive computing and cloud company.”
- Market data provided by Interactive Data .
- IBM, he noted, also predicted a huge market in business process outsourcing a few years back, and that market didn’t meet expectations.
Read the full article, click here.
@SeverineLienard: “G.Rometty sees trillions in opportunity through #MachineLearning in next 10 years #SD216 #AI”
IBM CEO Ginni Rometty claims a $2 trillion opportunity in machine learning, over the next ten years.
IBM, the “cognitive computing” company, sees huge upside in cognitive computing