- Unlike software a robot that’s trying new things may actually cause humans harm.
- Robots will learn the same way as AI algorithms, through repetition and exploration.
- For example, the robot should experiment with mopping strategies, but putting a wet mop in an electrical outlet is a very bad idea.
- Of the five main concerns outlined in the paper, avoiding negative side effects is top of the list.
- So if your future robot starts tearing down doors because it thinks it’s more efficient, just make sure you put it on the naughty step for 10 minutes to cool down.
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Here Is Google’s List of Fears About Artificial Intelligence #ai”
At least somebody’s preparing for the robopocalypse.
Here Is Google’s List of Fears About Artificial Intelligence