- Cities with driverless cars will attract talent and prosper
- Until recently, many people had reservations about the concept of driverless cars.
- If driverless cars go mainstream, far fewer people will be killed and injured on our roads.
- Cities and their policy makers play a tremendous role in setting the playing field for driverless cars.
- If even a small share of that can be repurposed, it presents huge opportunities to create value in the cities.
Read the full article, click here.
@Davos: “How Driverless Cars Can Shrink America’s Income Gap via @FortuneMagazine #4ir #ai”
Cities should get on board.
How Driverless Cars Can Shrink America’s Income Gap